ARRIVAL & PARKING
- When you arrive, use your code to access the building front door and condo door.
- Grab your garage door opener from the condo.
- Use the opener to access garage. Your code will not operate the garage door -- you must use the opener.
- Park as needed in the 2 garage spaces marked Sonenalp 1 and up to 1 guest space (if available).
- Garage clearance is 8 feet.
- Park only in marked spaces and do not park in the driveway.
- Daytime parking is available on Lakeview Blvd. Please read signs carefully.
- For additional overnight options, click here.
Just inside the pedestrian door from the garage into the building you'll find a bank of lockers. You are welcome to use the available space in the locker labeled "1" during your stay.
The door will open with your condo access code.
Please do not leave trash such as boxes or packaging in the locker-- place it in the dumpster prior to departure.
canyon Lodge ski locker
We have a family ski locker at Canyon Lodge which you are welcome to use. The locker will fit 6 sets of family skis (skis of various sizes) or 4 adult sets of skis, plus poles and helmets.
The locker is located on the bottom level of Canyon Lodge, adjacent to the ski patrol office.